Thursday, January 8, 2009

General Status Update #1

-: Jason:-

I've been reading "The Shack" (author: William P. Young) ... and won't endorse it yet; but, I've personally been encouraged by the raw hope and faith exhibited by the character/author.


We start our ball-room classes up next week - I have not practiced often (enough). Haven't quite worked out consistent recollection of the distinction between dances. It comes with time, I expect.


I'm looking forward to starting classes next week - last semester for my Bachelor's Degree!


I have been considering starting a web-comic.


And I just realized I've been getting phonemes and phenomes backward!



-: Ruth :-


Has been busy doing her fair amount of chores, t'toring, d'livering, b'keeping, and Petering.


Has been working on something of a secret project that I look forward to observing when she's through.


Has been mulling over the epilogue to a novel she wrote.



-: Peter :-


Seems SO CLOSE to speaking - he's been repeating his phonemes quite a bit. I expect he'll be a bit of a talker :D


He has been standing up in his portable crib, with help. Not quite strong enough to climb up there by himself, but getting there.



-: Praise Reports :-


1. Clan Miller stopped by last weekend to do what they do best - enhance!

It was amazing to see my house be transformed by God's grace and copious effort into a place where I can really see clearly the vision God has placed in my family's heart.
It is humbling to know how much I cannot do myself and how much simple trust and acceptance in Christ can transform ... EVERYTHING!

2. I finally got my grade for Programmable Logic Controllers: A!
I find all for of the classes resulted in praise resports this semester and seeing His hand in reconciling my efforts was a huge blessing.
It was only through hand of Christ Jesus that I was able to stay focused, learn so much, and grow as a student this past semester.

Well, I'm out - hope your walk is stronger now than ever before.

Leave a note if you'd like.

No comments: